Grand View (4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms)
The home offers:
~ Living areas on main & lower levels with TV's and gas fireplaces; great for large groups.
~ The main level features large open living space with lots of light, views and two decks.
~ Main level master suite w/ Queen and private deck. 2nd BR Queen, 3rd BR Full bed.
~ Lower level offers sleeping for 4 on two Queen sofa beds, a full bath and a 4th BR with Queen bed and a double sofa sleeper. There are additional blow up mattresses.
~ Other amenities include charcoal grill, VCR and jacuzzi tub in master bath. There is a phone for local calls (bring a phone card) and wireless internet.
All Pinon homes are "vacation ready" with a fully appointed kitchen, towels and linens. Hand, dish and shower soaps are provided as well as tp, trash bags and coffee filters. Bring your own laundry detergent, napkins and toiletries.
SEE RENTAL POLICIES TAB for seasonal nightly minimums. Summer bookings: July - mid August is our busiest time of year. We ask for a 4 night minimum stay at that time. 2 and 3 night stays may be taken closer to time of check-in at owners discretion. Thank you for understanding.
Rates are based on eight person occupancy. Add $10 per person per night over 8 people. Cleaning Fee $150. Max of two pets at $15 per pet per night. We provide live customer support access from 8:30am-10pm and Accidental Damage Protection up to $1500. Discover, Visa or MC accepted. Payment by check saves 2.9% transaction fee. Bookings over 6 months in advance pay in full 60 days prior. Acceptance of the terms of the Rental Agreement is required at the time of reservation.
Call or Book Online to reserve!
- Skiing Nearby
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Satellite/Cable Television
- Wireless Internet
- No Smoking
- Pet Friendly
- Mountain Biking
|Master Bedroom||Queen||TV, Private Deck||Full Bath|
|Bedroom 4||Queen, Sleeper Sofa|
As for the rental service support:
1. The propane bottle for the gas grill was empty (the grill is in pretty bad shape). After finally speaking to a Pinion rental person (most of our attempts to contact a Pinion rental person went to voicemail - "frustrating")on what to do, we were instructed to take the empty propane bottle to the local Ace Hardware and have it filled. Good customer service?
2. The television in bedroom number 2 upstairs was not connected to Direct TV.
3. I inquired of Pinion Rental before we left on vacation to verify there was a DVD player in the house. I received an email saying indeed there was. There is a DVD player with the TV in the upstairs living room. It does not work. Bummer.
4. I received an email on Monday, July 11, from Pinion Rental stating that due to the cleaning person needing to move furniture back to original location, we were assessed a $40 fee. I called Pinion Rental that evening to get a clarification of what furniture needed to be moved to original location. I left a detailed message and requested a return call. I have not spoken with anyone.